Schedule a call.
Reduce the back-and-forth of phone tag. Schedule a call within the next week.
Discuss your needs.
Speak with a psychologist about your concerns and ask questions about the services offered.
Make things better.
Make a plan for ongoing services and resources. Watch your family transform.
Get Off the Struggle Bus.
Imagine walking away feeling confident that you understand your child's diagnosis, can advocate for their needs, and know what to do at home to make things better.
● Tell us what a child cannot and does not know how to tell us
● Provide a deeper understanding in less time than therapy
● Aid in treatment planning and reduce the time spent in therapy
● Scientifically back up the therapist's interpretations of what is happening
● Provide a diagnosis necessary for educational and behavioral services
“Dr. Turner's workshop was interesting and packed with practical, relevant information, and strategies that parents could use right away. Parents left feeling they had something tangible to work with. Definitely a win for our families!”
Big Sur Charter School
Marriage & Family TherapistLMFT, CFRC, CCTP
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is a complex set of symptoms that challenges a child’s ability to make and keep friends.
● Odd behaviors and body movements● Trouble learning to take care of themselves● Difficulty with communicating and making eye contact● Avoid or ignore other children or prefer being on their own
96 West Campbell AvenueCampbell, CA 95008
140 West Franklin Street #202Monterey, CA 93940